Any Grievance sent by email will not be attended to / entertained. Please lodge your grievance at the website.
Centralised Public Grievance Redress and Monitoring System (CPGRAMS) is an online platform available to the citizens 24x7 to lodge their grievances to the public authorities on any subject related to service delivery. It is a single portal connected to all the Ministries/Departments of Government of India and States. Every Ministry and States have role-based access to this system. CPGRAMS is also accessible to the citizens through standalone mobile application downloadable through Google Play store and mobile application integrated with UMANG.
The status of the grievance filed in CPGRAMS can be tracked with the unique registration ID provided at the time of registration of the complainant. CPGRAMS also provides appeal facility to the citizens if they are not satisfied with the resolution by the Grievance Officer. After closure of grievance if the complainant is not satisfied with the resolution, he/she can provide feedback. If the rating is ‘Poor’ the option to file an appeal is enabled. The status of the Appeal can also be tracked by the petitioner with the grievance registration number.
Issues which are not taken up for redress :
- Subjudice cases or any matter concerning judgment given by any court.
- Personal and family disputes.
- RTI matters.
- Anything that impacts upon territorial integrity of the country orfriendly relations with other countries.
- Your valuable feedback on quality of grievance disposal will help us to improve the service
- Any Grievance sent by email will not be attended to / entertained. Please lodge your grievance at the website.
Request : All grievances relating to State Governments / Union Territory Administrations and Government of NCT Region of Delhi, are to be redressed by the State/ UT/ NCT Government concerned. Citizens are advised to take up matter regarding pendency of their grievance directly with the State Government concerned.
- 22 Jun 2021 Reduction of stipulated time limit for disposal of Public Grievance in CPGRAMS (PDF - 474 KB)
- 22 Sep 2020 Tracking of grievance registered in CPGRAMS (PDF - 660 KB)
- 31 Mar 2020 Handling of Public Grievances received in CPGRAMS on COVID-19 in States/UTs (PDF - 188 KB)
- 30 Mar 2020 Handling Public Grievances pertaining to COVID-19 in Ministries /Departments of GoI (PDF - 108 KB )