Select Theme            
Welcome to Online Public Grievance Lodging and Monitoring System
Login for VLE/CSC

Request : All grievances relating to to State Governments / Union Territory Administrations and Government of NCT Region of Delhi, are to be redressed by the State/ UT/ NCT Government concerned. Citizens are advised to take up matter regarding pendency of their grievance directly with the State Government concerned.